Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Victory Collection - New Addition

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I've wondered if this could be a 'victory' tie...

victorytie.jpg

Love that tie and tie bar!!!!!!!

and the matchbooks are great, too. I've been thinking about seeing if I could have new matchbooks made from one of my old Hamilton Field ones. Not sure how to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's copyright...

Here's something else recently added to my stash:

PhotoCornersFront.jpg

PhotoCornersBack.jpg

And here is how the corners actually look with a photo:

LadyMarinePhotoCorners.jpg

I love this Lady Marine - don't know her name, just found her on the internet one time. Bless her.

SpitfireXIV

One of the Regulars
i wouldn't mind just getting the iron-on transfer and make one heckuva patriotic t-shirt in time for Independence Day!

this image:
VforVictory1.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Brought Tears to my Eyes.

I'm serious, Hamilton Honey. Your collection is absolutely amazing! When I saw your towel set with the new transfers my eyes welled up. I am very impressed.

Quigley, your V pin is just beautiful!

Lee

I viewed this thread without any haste.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
VictoryDecal-1.jpg

I just found this great thread and I had to say this decal is so much classier than the ubiquitous magnetic yellow ribbons!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
makeandmendvictoryinsidecoversm.jpg

I think I should post that Consumer's Victory Pledge on my fridge--it's still great advice (the "I will buy carefully" bit should be on my computer to combat ebay!).

Mr. K.L.Bowers

One of the Regulars
Hamilton Honey, You’ve got some outstanding Home front items! As does everyone else in this thread. The more I get into WW II home front the more there is to find. The variety seems to be endless. Here are two items from my collection that I have copied and posted in the windows of my “36” Chevy , along with a C ration sticker, ( I work for the Department of Water and my Wife is a nurse, so don’t complain) and a 1943 license plate.

lessgas.jpg

Hopin.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred