Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My well worn ELC Roughwear 1401 A2 Jacket

fleet16b

One of the Regulars
Thanks Guys
Glad you like the way she is ageing:)
It the winter months , I wear my other ELC jacket almost daily.
Just wait a couple years and we'll see how my ELC B of B Irvin turns out ;)

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
1736343596_ec489b276a_z.jpg

Just got my old red-russet 1401 back up with some stitches to the left pocket and the installation of an old sweatshirt waistband inside the knit. (The bottom tabs where the zipper anchors flared out and gave a "codpiece effect" when seen from the side. Now it's much less noticeable.)

It's a little snug around the middle, but a few days wet-n-stuff should remedy that. Then all it will need is grommets to reinstall the left collar hook.

fleet16b

One of the Regulars
1736343596_ec489b276a_z.jpg

Just got my old red-russet 1401 back up with some stitches to the left pocket and the installation of an old sweatshirt waistband inside the knit. (The bottom tabs where the zipper anchors flared out and gave a "codpiece effect" when seen from the side. Now it's much less noticeable.)

It's a little snug around the middle, but a few days wet-n-stuff should remedy that. Then all it will need is grommets to reinstall the left collar hook.

Fletch
Not bad ...looks good
Now just keep wearing and wearing it

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Gonna have to to get it stretched out to my size. :D Fits nicely with 1 layer under it, but that doesn't cut it in February.

I finally put in the collar hook 1930s style - opened up the stand at the corner, sewed it to the inside, then closed up the stand around it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner