Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

National Hat Day, Hat Person of the Year

seconded
Douglas.gif
Douglas.gif

Sold!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
imagine all 6 of those people without the hats. Which one would you say " Wheres his or her hat?" Depp.

And yet, we have all seen Johnny Depp without a hat on.

Let me ask this, fellow Forum members -- has anyone EVER seen DOUGLAS without a hat on? I think not!!! The very thought threatens the fundamental order of the Universe.

There is but one worthy candidate for this award -- and I urge a robust write-in campaign to ensure that we can all sleep at night, knowing that justice has been served.

Yours faithfully,
JtL

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you gentlemen, you all do me a great honor.I don't think I have seen any of you with out a hat on either. JtL in my opinion has the most beautiful collection of pristine hats on the lounge. I must admit though that watching that montage for more than a few seconds may cause brain damage.

MJH

New in Town
Thanks for that - I kept checking the Headwear site but couldn't see the winner. Johnny Depp got my vote - his hats seem part of him!

DOUGLAS

Very cool Mayserwegener, If you switch back and forth from this site to the strobe the FL background color looks more blue than black.

DOUGLAS

Coming from you, that is indeed high praise. Thank you, sir.

It's great to see you back!

Cheers,
JtL

That ain't fluff neither Jimmy. Your collection is enviable; just ask the many who have pounded their key boards in envy every time you post a new acquisition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80