Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need some good *vintage* thoughts

shopgirl61

A-List Customer
I know its been a long while since i've posted here and while I am still grieving over the loss of my beloved Daddy (9/30/10), I have more challenges up ahead... I created a page at CaringBridge.com to keep a few people up to date. However, I have decieded I really need more encouragment, good thoughts etc. and, I plan to share openly as I move forward. Anyone from the lounge is welcome :)

here is the link: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/soniayoung

p.s. don't pay attention to the donate $ ads ;)

Sonia

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hello!
I haven't been here in ages either, so I am glad to reconnect with you.
I am very sorry for the loss of your father, my heart goes out to you. My dad is quite ill now too, I will be facing this pretty soon.
Hope to see you sometime. XO

shopgirl61

A-List Customer
Hello!
I haven't been here in ages either, so I am glad to reconnect with you.
I am very sorry for the loss of your father, my heart goes out to you. My dad is quite ill now too, I will be facing this pretty soon.
Hope to see you sometime. XO

Miss 1929,

We do have lots of catching up to do. my email is still the same (soniashops@gmail.com) and, I do hope to hear from you dear friend
xxSonia

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Sonia and Miss 1929, my heart goes out to both of you. I'm in the same situation, my mum passed away from cancer just over a month ago, so I know how tough it is. Take care both of you xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24