Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero A-2 pics

irow

New in Town
In an of themselves, A-2's are not warm for sure. You could go larger and allow for layering - which looks nice too. I've seen guys with nice sweaters (jumpers) that look great. But you won't stay warm in a cold place with an A-2 alone as Edward said.

hmmm, that is kind of a bummer. would a g1 be better for winter wear? i see it has a very similar styling to the A2 but it includes a fur collar as well.

hmmm, that is kind of a bummer. would a g1 be better for winter wear? i see it has a very similar styling to the A2 but it includes a fur collar as well.
G-1 (M-422, etc) are one of the most versatile jackets around. Better for winter with the collar and it has a bi-swing back which makes it easier to layer under. I use my (cheaper) USWings G-1 and am possibly getting a second-hand GW M-422. If I could only have one? It depends on where I live. In California, I'd say the A-2. In a colder climate, the G-1 for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn