Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Bootlegger v. 2.0 CXL Brown

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
IMO with your posture you should be looking for jackets with short backs and a front drop.
I think you could probably get away with a 24" back if the front was long enough to cover your belt.
That way you would not get all that extra material creasing and bunching in the back.
Sleeve length wise, i think the cordo is too short, but the brown is at least 1" if not more too long.
Have you ever had a 30's halbelt with a front drop?

Thanks for the tips here. I did have one, actually bought off the rack from Thurston when they still had thier store. Kept it from 2015 - 2020. Had a #10 zip put in it, wore it a lot, just didn't "love" the pattern. It was a heavy black Steerhide one.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Love the hooch but can’t abide by that center “gusset”. The video clearly illustrates why. I would def have one without that feature though. I know why it’s there and I can see it works but.....it’s just too...anatomical*

* in place of a more accurate descriptor.
Since that gusset is reminiscent of something I have spent almost my entire life pursuing then perhaps it is appropriate to make it a centerpiece of a nice jacket.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Bumping this thread back open as we've had some bootlegger questions arise...15 pages of good info here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner