Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Long Half Belt

Seawolf

Familiar Face
Hello,
I just wanted to post some pictures of my new jacket. Aero did a wonderful job, but this jacket wouldn't be half as good as it is without all of you help. I really appreciate everything you guys do here, and I've really enjoyed being a part of this community.

Please excuse the blurry pictures and corny facial expressions!

Please let me know what you think!

Here are the specs:

Cordovan FQHH
Leather facing inside cuffs and bottom of jacket
G-1 pocket on left side
handwarmer pockets lined with brown cord
all other pockets lined with white drill
jacket lined with black drill
size 38 wit one inch added to length and sleeves
no gussets

I guess that's everything. I love the way it feels and smells. Moira made this jacket, and she did a fantastic job. It's absolutely flawless :)

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
The jacket really looks great on you. For future reference, you might wish to add an additional 1" to the sleeves when you order your next jacket, which is what I plan to do with my next highwayman.

AEROHWM2.jpg

jksu

Familiar Face
great looking jacket! agree that the fit looks great. some shots of the interior/lining would be awesome when you get a chance. have fun breaking it in!

D

Deleted member 16736

Nice jacket. I really like this style. I would order this jacket a little longer and have them put on a three-piece belt with leather-covered buckle and make a car coat out of it.

Seawolf

Familiar Face
Great looking jacket (but it might be time to take down the Christmas lights...) :)

Thanks!

Those are our ambiance lights for the deck :) they go all the way around, and provide the perfect amount of light for drinking some beers outside on a summer night with some good friends.

Seawolf

Familiar Face
Hi seawolf;

Super jacket and it looks very good on you; but I agree with Fanch....1" more on the sleeves and it would be perfect. Really like your selection of cordovan.

What make are the boots?

Regards,
coffee

Thanks. The sleeves are perfect! They hit my thumbs just where I like them. I can see why you might think they need to be a little longer, but I assure you, they are fantastic. Plus, I already added an inch ;)

The boots are Wesco custom Boss.

Seawolf

Familiar Face
Thanks for all of the great comments. As requested, here are some shots of the inside of the jacket. Not the greatest pictures, sorry.

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner