Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero quartermaster seal jerky a2 return or keep it

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you can return and not lose any money I'd go that option. Having said that, its not so bad that if your were going to lose money on it, I'd just keep it and try the HWT as suggested by @ButteMT61

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
the problem really is the chest, it's just too big, the measurements of the jacket doesn't make any sense, 18.75 shoulder like size 40-42, then it has 23.75 chest which is definately for size 46. It's just weird.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Yes I agree with most, it's just a bit large and baggy. Nice Aero A2, but I have to be honest that I can't get A2's or any "bomber" jacket (with tight fitting arm and waist cuffs) to fit well. I wore so many of those sorts of jackets growing up, that they just don't work well for me now. My only "bomber" jackets now are Carhartts.

Brettafett

One Too Many
If you are not happy... return. But remember this is based on an Aeroleather pattern, they usually are a bit more generous in fit. A size down may look better, but may feel uncomfortable to wear. Also sleeves crease up and shorten by at least an inch over time.
I think it looked fine (but for the sleeves), for the price. I would hazard a HWT on this jacket, yes... If you are up for that sort of thing...
Let us know how you go...

Justhandguns

Practically Family
Definitely return it. You knew it well already when you first asked for opinions. But if you really like it so much (and if Aero agrees), ask them to take an inch from the sleeves.

Edgar Laurel

One of the Regulars
Those sleeves are way too long and the body seems a tad loose. The chest/back ratio isn't working quite well.
I would return that. You could do with the body (i prefer a neater fit) but those sleeves just ruin the whole feel of the jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner