Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Website looks Great!!!

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I just went throught the new Aero site and it looks pretty decent to me. The photos enlarge nicely when you move over them so one gets nice close views of the leather on the jackets which is particular nice in the "Stock" section where you can review different offerings of leather types on a jacket. The Custom order section seems straight forward and at first glance could make it a lot easier to use than the old site although I would still follow up with emails for more nuanced needs. The photos are the same pretty much but because they are so much larger even the the old photos give far greater detail than the mini versions on the old site. Overall it seems a lot cleaner so my first impression is very positive. Aero y'all did Real Good!!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Good news for our American loungers. Insteas of paying $1299 at Thurston bros a similar jacket now costs £575 ($695) when bought directly from Aero. No custom fees because <$800

A4418C0E-9E2E-407C-B70B-2269104831F2.jpeg

761BE46E-C324-4FC6-81D1-BC5E6AB13D07.jpeg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Canadian Shipping cost went from £40 to £60. But there is a 10% discount code on the website.

Website is buggy. Can't complete order.

DEV.Woulf

New in Town
:eek: So crazy. Coming down from my Thedi fix I was just looking at the website the past few days for the first time in like a year and having major nostalgia. The site has been the exact same since I discovered Aero in 2014. Never the greatest site and outdated but I knew it like the back of my hand and always had fun exploring around. This one is definitely more modern and hopefully easier to use! Still shocked though lol. o_O

Pandemic

One Too Many
Nice! I really like the display of options for customization and leathers, etc. I actually hadn’t realized how many button options I had.

I wonder if they will extend the 10% discount to orders already placed before the website launched?

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Overall the new website looks nicer and loads faster. I think their filtering options could stand some refinement. For example, you can only filter on one size only, rather than multiple sizes. It looks like they improved the custom order workflow, as well, which I bet will reduce the amount of pre-sales questions they receive.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Nice! I really like the display of options for customization and leathers, etc. I actually hadn’t realized how many button options I had.

I wonder if they will extend the 10% discount to orders already placed before the website launched?
It doesn't hurt to ask. I think it's fair to extend that discount to returning customers. Aero has been raising their prices in the past years, but on every trade I've requested they've been more than fair.

Pandemic

One Too Many
It doesn't hurt to ask. I think it's fair to extend that discount to returning customers. Aero has been raising their prices in the past years, but on every trade I've requested they've been more than fair.

I just checked and my invoice says 805. The website says 900 with the options I chose, so I’m still ahead without a discount. :)

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Canadian Shipping cost went from £40 to £60. But there is a 10% discount code on the website.

Website is buggy. Can't complete order.

Sorry about any bugs, it's only just gone live - there was some delay with the complete transition during business hours today, we'll be looking at any issues but we've had other orders come in. If you're having a problem feel free to email me on holly@aeroleatherclothing.com and we'll do our best to resolve whatever is wrong.

Afraid the shipping costs have been spiralling for some time, and we've been forced to increase them after a long time of resisiting doing this.

Todd M.

One of the Regulars
Well... I ordered 5 Harris Tweed eight panel bakers boy caps today just moments before the new wibsite launch. I sent them an email to them hoping I get the price adjustment. Fingers crossed. Talk about timing LOL!

H Widman

New in Town
And now the prices just went up!?
I was eyeing the western shirt this morning and went back to the website now and the price had increased 90£.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
FYI, there is some jumping between the old and new website happening during the transitional period, so please bare with us, this will be resolved soon and apparently can happen for around 24 hours. We're working on ironing out the glitches at the moment.

Thanks for your patience!

Edward

Bartender
FYI, there is some jumping between the old and new website happening during the transitional period, so please bare with us, this will be resolved soon and apparently can happen for around 24 hours. We're working on ironing out the glitches at the moment.

Thanks for your patience!

Looks fantastic, well done! The old site did the job well enough, but this redesign really takes it to a new level. I'm finding the navigation much easier and more intuitive than the previous design.

Great to see the in-house made trousers starting to appear, as well, I've been keeping an eye out for those.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
The website is a massive improvement! I do miss the page where all available leathers and other customizations are listed with description and pictures. Maybe add it to the "Our leathers" page? That's where I would've expected them when browsing the page.

Pandemic

One Too Many
The website is a massive improvement! I do miss the page where all available leathers and other customizations are listed with description and pictures. Maybe add it to the "Our leathers" page? That's where I would've expected them when browsing the page.

I was scratching my head at that, as well. Once you have an item in your shopping cart and hit ‘customize’, you can scroll through descriptions and pics of ALL the leather options and colours.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
This has been a bit of an issue with the developement, and it was holding up the launch so we went ahead without this but this is something that will be worked on ASAP, it's an essential we are working on getting up. As Pandemic pointed out, for now if you go through as though you're going to place an order and reach customisation point you can see all of the options in the meantime.

Thanks for the feedback, it's helpful for us to know what needs improved on, if anything is missed! :)

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Has anyone completed an order with the new website?

Holly and Dom and the web team are aware and are trying to fix my transaction error now. But I am just wondering if anyone here has already completed a transaction through the new store. And is it sale page jacket or other stuff? Just curious. I'll try a bit later. Turbulent times but some excellent deals for the ROW customers.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
This has been a bit of an issue with the developement, and it was holding up the launch so we went ahead without this but this is something that will be worked on ASAP, it's an essential we are working on getting up. As Pandemic pointed out, for now if you go through as though you're going to place an order and reach customisation point you can see all of the options in the meantime.

Thanks for the feedback, it's helpful for us to know what needs improved on, if anything is missed! :)
It is off-topic, so I apologize for taking advantage of you reading along, but since you are here; I looked through the sale offers on the new website and found a blue label size 38 goatskin half-belt that is blanked lined. Unfortunately that jacket is a tiny tad too snug for me at a measured 20.75" pit to pit but I sure love that blanket lining. Is that a custom option or was this a one time off?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm