Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Website looks Great!!!

Goel

A-List Customer
I thought the old website was fine, it was usable unlike Johnson's old site but the customization is nice.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Thanks to the Aero team working hard to get the site up and running!

This Baddy Hoochie is coming home to Canuck Aero Daddy...

By the way, the new site uses Sage Pay. Very secure. Much better than the old one.

ec0032a3-2700-4d38-97ed-5e9375bbd2ec.jpg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Jacket looks superb!! What is sage pay? App based like PayPal?
Yeah, the transaction is secure like Paypal. I've used it at UK's TJMaxx before, TKmaxx...

I remember my first Aero purchase years back. If it wasn't for all the post here I wouldn't be comfortable punching in my credit card numbers. The new store definitely takes a lot of that worries out.

Would be great if Aero can add sleeve lining option.
Drill and heavy CXL can sometimes give burn marks during the break in period. Battle scars.

Mich486

One Too Many
Has anyone had troubles paying? Tried a couple of cards and both transactions didn’t go through…

Edward

Bartender
Interesting the models seem to be mostly standard issue looking hipsters. I guess I kind of always thought of Aero as more of like a dad jacket company. Maybe they're trying to change that. Either way the site itself looks great.

I'm childfree, but with the end of my fifth decade on the horizon, I suspect I'm probably closer hip-replacement than hipster...

ducttapecoder

New in Town
I can't register a new account, using Firefox and Chrome on Windows and Android. Turn out the culprit was the date of birth is required even though the registration screen didn't say it's required.

nightandthecity

Practically Family
Did Aero ever do a "Luftwaffe" jacket ?
Asking from personal interest as I have never come across one ?
I have one! I got it a couple of years ago on evilbay. From the leather, label and YKK zip I'd say it was a very early jacket. Whether they did a run in the early days or it was a custom job I don't know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB