Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Cocktail...I need Help Naming It

Caledonia

Practically Family
Wow, and I wasn't even there for the birth! I like Devil, it's got a bit of ambiguity. I am bizarrely and unfathomably flattered! :D

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Name that drink the Babaloo for Ricky Ricardo
Alcy.gif

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

Given this a wee bit of thought and...

Gin Jeanie or Gin jinnio (as in, 'the jinni is out of the bottle!' with jinni's being something of a two edged sword...and also in respect of the creator - you'll get it!)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Gin Jinnio

Jinni's grant you your three wishes in life, but they aren't to be messed with either, so don't be complacent with them. Abit like this Golden Era inspired drink created by FG. Treat the Gin Jinnio with respect and your wish will be granted (or it will feel like that when you are on your third!). But don't abuse it or it'll floor you in the fifth round like a prize fighter. The Jinni in the bottle has been liberated, so beware ;)

FedoraGent

One Too Many
No, I believe...

I believe that I will indeed keep it "Caldonia's Devil in the Details".

And so it shall be written in my new cocktail recipe book.

And I will be serving it at COS on Friday the 24th. :)

FG.
PADDY said:
Jinni's grant you your three wishes in life, but they aren't to be messed with either, so don't be complacent with them. Abit like this Golden Era inspired drink created by FG. Treat the Gin Jinnio with respect and your wish will be granted (or it will feel like that when you are on your third!). But don't abuse it or it'll floor you in the fifth round like a prize fighter. The Jinni in the bottle has been liberated, so beware ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80