Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Dehen N-1 Deck jacket loden green waxed canvas size medium

Colin G

One Too Many
New Dehen N-1 Deck Jacket in men's medium. This fits like a medium should so the wide shoulders and pit are due to the thick mouton lining, so don't let that freak you out.

Waxed canvas in Loden green with full mouton lining. It is like having a sheep hug you on a cold day.

These sell new for $1250 plus shipping so get a new one here cheap and you don't have to wait for their black Friday sale to save. Asking $799 plus shipping.

More info here: https://dehen1920.com/collections/jackets/products/n-1-deck-jacket-1

Tried on and worn out in the cold to test but this thing is just too warm for me. I run pretty hot and shovel snow in a t-shirt while temps are -10 C so that gives you an idea. Mouton lining and shearling is just too much for me and I should have known better.

P to P - 22.75"
Shoulder - 19"
Length - 29"
Bottom hem width - 21.25"
Sleeve length - 25.5"

Ships from Canada and shipping to the USA will be around $45ish so please inquire about a postal quote.

Thanks for looking.

thumbnail_IMG_0583.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0584.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0585.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0587.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0589.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0588.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk