Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New forum member brand (Rugged West)

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And this ;)
5DDE2BAC-E59B-46E5-B1FC-988D30C59A6B.jpeg

Was supposed to be “Two Tone Brown” with brass buttons. Doesn’t look like the buttons are brass
Those look like silver nickel plated buttons but IMO you are better off with them in terms of color and quality. The original brass buttons were the kind you can buy from Amazon for .99 cents/20,000 count bag.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The finished leather did not appeal to me but the suede looks great, nice color.
I'm already very excited. I hope it arrives next week. The first trucker has now become a grab and go jacket. I also like the fact that it has a padded lining and is therefore warmer than my others. And as it got cold again last week...
And it's just so comfortable.
Was supposed to be “Two Tone Brown”
I get a crosszip from the leather. I'm also very excited to see what it will look like in real life. Next week ...
The original brass buttons were the kind you can buy from Amazon for .99 cents/20,000 count bag.
These cheap buttons were immediately replaced by Leilah with donuts for future jackets when she got the feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner