Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New here.

cooper

One of the Regulars
Hey everyone.Started out with a Kromer cap.Nice but you can't wear it all year.Then I went out and bought a few 5950 caps but the quality wasn't there.I have a couple of Ebbetts field caps.Really nice quality caps.They have some vintage baseball uniforms too from the minors,nice stuff.http://www.ebbets.com/promotion.aspx
Still not satisfied,I wanted a Baseball cap with a leather sweatband and made like the old ones. I stumbled upon ballcap.com and saw the testimonials.I just ordered a 1956 sox cap,so I went on a search for pictures.Thats how I found this site.I've had a few cowboy hats in the past.I wish I had my fathers and grandfathers hats.My father had a few Fedoras in his life.I think I share his obsession with hats. Shoes too.
Later,
Cooper
ps..Nice site.I like the WW II stuff.

Joel Tunnah

Practically Family
Welcome. The cooperstown caps are great, I have two: 1919 Rochester Hustlers, and the NY Knights from the movie The Natural.
They're the first ball caps that ever looked good on me, IMO.

Joel

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm considering getting a Cooperstown cap in plain yellow like the F-86 sabre jet pilots of the 51st FIW, 39th FIS wore.
ruddellkorea_edited.jpg
Love those jets and those pioneers of jet age air combat. BTW, welcome to the Lounge, Cooper!

dean

akaBruno

Suspended
Welcome to the Lounge.

Was that your leather Fireman's hat I saw? My buddy Reddog tried to buy one of those once... it went for too many dollars. :D

cooper

One of the Regulars
akaBruno said:
Welcome to the Lounge.

Was that your leather Fireman's hat I saw? My buddy Reddog tried to buy one of those once... it went for too many dollars. :D
Yup,my wife wants me to ebay it.lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic