Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Indy V Clip!!!!!

hollowpond

One of the Regulars
Just kiddin. lol Nothing to do on a rainy day...me and the boys made a movie. Hope you like it. Special thanks to my wife for putting up with us kids! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjN9UXil_eE

The kids came up with the script and the title. I even had them make storyboards! Check it out;
DSC02400.jpg

I am posting this all over the place, I really want a lot of hits on this video as the kids are tracking the number and this is the payoff for their hard work. So...get the word out! I really want to get as many views and comments as possible on this vid. (for the kids...of course )

Edward

Bartender
That's tremendous fun... probably the sort of thing my brother and I would have gotten up to had there been camcorders in our day! We made do with making audio-tapes....

Love the switch to the action figure "stunt doubles" for the big jump at the finale. :)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Edward said:
That's tremendous fun... probably the sort of thing my brother and I would have gotten up to had there been camcorders in our day! We made do with making audio-tapes....

Love the switch to the action figure "stunt doubles" for the big jump at the finale. :)

Oh, sure. Just great. You could've warned me about your PLOT SPOILER before you went and ruined it for me. Jeez! lol

hollowpond

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the kind words guys! The kids have enjoyed being "celebreties" this week. There are already talks of a sequel. That is to say, the same stars, but a different genre. Any suggestions?

hollowpond

One of the Regulars
scottyrocks said:
Might as well do another big franchise sequel. Maybe Star Wars that takes place in the northwest.

'Return of the Yeti?'

Doh!
lol lol
Yeah...star wars is in talks right now. According to the kids the next offerings will be (in this order) Rambo, and a spy movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart