Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Johnson Leathers M-200-J in Horween Chromexcel

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Quite agree. You could easily get into an argument with someone like that and before you know it he's whipped his out and run you over with it.

Can you just imagine the carnage in saloons in the old west if everyone was packing a Toyota?

You got that right.

Last edited:

coloradorider

One of the Regulars
I will put up some more pics this weekend. Also, this thread could do without all the personal opinions on carrying firearms.

AFAIK, Johnson only carries the chromexcel cowhide. If you want them to make a jacket out of HH, you'll have to source it yourself from Horween which I hear is a pain in the butt. It's a size 42.

Thanks for sharing pictures of the new jacket. It's fantastic and I'll have to stop at Johnson's Leathers when I'm in SF.

I love the following business card shared on the Horween site. Don't call them - they'll call you....

biz-card1.jpg

winterland1

Practically Family
I will put up some more pics this weekend. Also, this thread could do without all the personal opinions on carrying firearms.

I agree. In the USA we have the 2nd amendment. Most all states have a carry law which allows a person to apply for a permit to carry. Of course background is checked out etc. Permit carriers are rarely the cause of any trouble. The opposite they are prepared to help when needed.

Last edited:
I agree. In the USA we have the 2nd amendment. Most all states have a carry law which allows a person to apply for a permit to carry. Of course background is checked out etc. Permit carriers are rarely the cause of any trouble. The opposite they are prepared to help when needed.

You agree yet add your personal opinion? Interesting. [huh]
HD

Jack Burton

One of the Regulars
The sun peeked through the clouds today, so I took two outdoor shots of the M-200J. Sorry for the delay.

Jacket 004.jpg Jacket 006.jpg

cafeblitz

New in Town
Your jacket looks great and that black over-dyed leather is one of my favorites. JL is making a slightly custom M-120 for me in finished medium brown cow with OD knits and a couple other minor changes and, like your experience, Alan has been a pleasure to work with throughout. I can't wait for the jacket to arrive, though I now think I really need a piece like yours too. My wife will not be pleased with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR