Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Levis leather jacket

Yango

One of the Regulars
A white Italian leather trucker. Though this might appeal to some members here.

https://www.levi.com/CA/en_CA/levis-x-stussy/stussy-levis-leather-trucker-jacket/p/A83240000

IMG_3265.jpeg
IMG_3264.jpeg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I would make it less than 15 minuites before it would be dirty, stained, etc.

Plus the embrodered logo & very obvious handwarmer pockets, plus, well ...

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
I could live with the handwarmers but beyond the branding that center seam down the back just looks super cheap to me. White leather is an interesting choice if it wouldn’t be my preference.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The lack of V panels makes it look quite cheap. (Said panels can also make it so handwarmers are basically invisible while the jacket is worn.)

Manolito

Familiar Face
White leather does not interest me, but I should mention that most of the recent made in Italy Levi's leather jackets (like this new one) i own are very good quality, especially for the prices, which are very often heavily discounted at one moment or another of the year.

But the made in India ones are really not so good (suede teddy jacket : very, very light leather, visible veins...)

As for the the side pockets, sometimes it does not work (jacket too long, bottom ot the jacket too bulky). But sometimes it does. I own a four pocket type III jacket from levi's made and crafted in unlined blue suede and it has a great, great fit !

More power to levi's to try and make some quality leather jacket for the masses...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot