Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New member and unique individual who ordered Aero leather jacket today...

Navin323i

Practically Family
Smithy said:
G'day Navin and welcome to the FL :)

Nice jacket you have there and what beautiful kids!

G'day to you too, my friend! Thank you so much for your kind words. I tell you... the day I became a father to both my kids was the day my life evolved to a whole new, better level. It's definitely a privilege and humbling experience to have kids.

Windward

Practically Family
Nice car and positive guy !!!!

Hi Navin - also great welcome to the lounge!!
Like you I am nearly new to this famous lounge and also love to share my passion regarding short-cool-looking-stylish-uniqe-quality-FQ-Horsehide leatherjacket with others all around the world. Your jacket looks good - may I say that the shoulder seams looks just a bit oversized IMHO - jacket lenght and sleeve lenght is perfect on you :eusa_clap
You can't go wrong with cars from germany - watches from switzerland - leather jacket from Scotland . . . what else?

Navin323i

Practically Family
Windward said:
Hi Navin - also great welcome to the lounge!!
Like you I am nearly new to this famous lounge and also love to share my passion regarding short-cool-looking-stylish-uniqe-quality-FQ-Horsehide leatherjacket with others all around the world. Your jacket looks good - may I say that the shoulder seams looks just a bit oversized IMHO - jacket lenght and sleeve lenght is perfect on you :eusa_clap
You can't go wrong with cars from germany - watches from switzerland - leather jacket from Scotland . . . what else?

Hey Windward!

Great to finally meet you! I have seen many of your posts on here and admired all the wonderful, helpful information you have provided to the community here. I'm in awe of how many Aero jackets you own... even having one jacket is so expensive, let alone several... very impressive! Your post about the "mighty 3" was a huge help to me in seeing what the various jacket colors look like, particularly the cordovan color. My thanks again to you for providing such helpful information. :)

Where in Europe are you from?

Thank you for excellent feedback you provided about my jacket fitment. I agree with you completely, although I wonder if the oversized shoulder seams is related to the fact that my jacket has a bi-swing back?

I agree with you... you can't go wrong with cars from Germany, watches from Switzerland (I have a 2-tone gold/silver Rolex Date that I wear now), leather jackets from Scotland (and in my case from India too, haha!), and finally mechanical heart components from the USA (you did ask what else). :D

Navin323i

Practically Family
Question for you all... have any of you heard of my jacket's brand name, "Maxwear"? I wasn't able to find anything on them... just curious. :)

Navin323i

Practically Family
Cooperson said:
Welcome - looking forward to seeing your new Aero when it arrives.

Great to meet you, Cooperson! If my Aero jacket winds up fitting me as good as how your Californian fits you then I'll definitely be happy. :)

Windward

Practically Family
Hey Navin!

Thanks for refreshing my post about the fit of AERO's Windwards jackets -and thanks a lot for your compliments :D

I doesn't have any "expensive" hobbies (just my norwegian tomcat...and he know its not allowed to jump on dads shoulder :eek: BEFORE the jacket is off)

"Expensive" is often relative - I've lost a lot money in the past buying with the method of "trial and error" - so I decided will spend my money only for high quality goods - because things should rejoice the heart every day/night! Life is too short to wear just odd rags or drive boring cars.
Navin, you got the right car the right watch and awaiting (another) right jacket. Drive, wear and enjoy it in goooooood health!!!!

Navin323i

Practically Family
Windward said:
Hey Navin!

Thanks for refreshing my post about the fit of AERO's Windwards jackets -and thanks a lot for your compliments :D

I doesn't have any "expensive" hobbies (just my norwegian tomcat...and he know its not allowed to jump on dads shoulder :eek: BEFORE the jacket is off)

"Expensive" is often relative - I've lost a lot money in the past buying with the method of "trial and error" - so I decided will spend my money only for high quality goods - because things should rejoice the heart every day/night! Life is too short to wear just odd rags or drive boring cars.
Navin, you got the right car the right watch and awaiting (another) right jacket. Drive, wear and enjoy it in goooooood health!!!!

Excellent points made. Life is indeed too short and fragile to not spend it on the things that will make you happy. In my case I spent way too much money on my car in terms of modifications, etc. (well over $60k) over a span of 10 years. I'm at a point now where I don't want to spend anymore on the car unless it's for maintenance. After looking into the eyes of my 4 month old daughter when she was born I just can't see myself spending so much money for my own personal interests... she and my other daughter plus my wife are my priorities... provide for their financial well being first and if there's anything left over money-wise, then use it for the items that make me happy. :)

Papa M

A-List Customer
Navin323i said:
I agree with you... you can't go wrong with cars from Germany, watches from Switzerland (I have a 2-tone gold/silver Rolex Date that I wear now), leather jackets from Scotland (and in my case from India too, haha!), and finally mechanical heart components from the USA (you did ask what else). :D

......and women from - absolutely everywhere!

Welcome to the forum Navin. I'm comparatively new to this forum myself and have found it an absolute pleasure sharing information here.

Navin323i

Practically Family
Papa M said:
......and women from - absolutely everywhere!

Welcome to the forum Navin. I'm comparatively new to this forum myself and have found it an absolute pleasure sharing information here.

Haha! You are so right about the women from everywhere, Martin.

Thank you so much for your kind welcome and I agree with you... everyone here is so mad cool... definitely a pleasure to share information with here. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner