Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Member Checking In (with new hat)

Johnny Astro

New in Town
Good afternoon,

Thanks for this fine forum, I've already enjoyed reading lots of info. My posting permissions came yesterday and my new hat from Matt arrived today. Thought it'd be a good day to check in.

All the best to you and yours,
JA

th_Photo70.jpg

Johnny Astro

New in Town
Thanks so much! A nice hat's been something I've wanted to have for quite a while, but this Christmas put me over the edge.

I received a too-small Stetson fedora as kind of a goof gift from my parents. They saw it in a second hand store and it reminded of them of when I was a kid, mid-teens, wearing my grandfathers nice old fedora out running around with my friends.

Well, that was enough of a nudge for me. I've been researching for a couple weeks now, and my Matt Deckard arrived today. Glad I took the plunge and thanks to everyone here for their input.

rrog

A-List Customer
billysmom said:
Welcome! We love enabling the hat habit!

Sue

EHH (enabling the hat habit), that sounds like a medical condition. And it's contagious.

And welcome to you, JA. You're off to a good start.

rrog

Chinaski

One Too Many
Astro, you wear that one really well. With the lack of larger vintage sizes available on eBay and elsewhere I'd say you've hit one out of the park with the MD1!!! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner