Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New member, guidance needed.

AHP91

Practically Family
It's not. It's a Schott Japan pattern equivalent, which runs 2-3 sizes small.

Schott Japan themselves are moving away from this pattern. The Perfecto Marc got in Japan, for example, is on the same pattern as my 613SH, but the previous horsehide and steerhide Perfectos there had something like a 43" chest on a size 44.

The measurements are on the posting. Looks pretty much true to a 36 or 38, but the sleeves are short as mentioned. I’ve owned a Schott 689 for the Japanese market which was tagged 36 but fit like a 40. Also own a Lost Worlds tag size 34 but fits like 38. Tag numbers can be meaningless - go by measurements. Once you find your measurements, should be good.

Ahmad Todd

New in Town
I want to thank all of you form the bottom of my heart for your guidance and encouragement.

I’ve spent the last couple weeks measuring and shopping around.

I picked up this little number on eBay for $400. Seems to be some kind of cafe racer. Can’t tell what it is really. Leather is super thick, it’s in incredible condition and I fucking love it! View attachment IMG_6417.jpeg
IMG_6424.jpeg

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I want to thank all of you form the bottom of my heart for your guidance and encouragement.

I’ve spent the last couple weeks measuring and shopping around.

I picked up this little number on eBay for $400. Seems to be some kind of cafe racer. Can’t tell what it is really. Leather is super thick, it’s in incredible condition and I fucking love it! View attachment 579590 View attachment 579591

Looks great! Wear it and forget this forum exists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner