Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Pattern A-1 44-46

fishmeok

Vendor
New Doniger style A-1. Lambskin with wool knits. Cotton liner, lined pockets. Size 44-46 see measurements below. This is based on a Doniger pattern and has sewn-in sleeves with slightly rotated arms, giving a more comfortable fit. $325 plus $20 insured shipping to the US, $50 to Europe. Fits like a large 44, small 46.

Chest Pit to Pit: 24.5
Pit to Pit Back: 25
Total Arm length: 25
Front Length: 25
Back Length: 26
Shoulder: 19 3/4
Yoke Seam (across the shoulder blades on the back- important for good "reach") 18.5

CompDown161.jpg

CompDown163.jpg

CompDown169.jpg

CompDown173.jpg

CompDown183.jpg

CompDown184.jpg

CompDown018.jpg

CompDown026.jpg

CompDown022.jpg

CompDown021.jpg

AARP

Familiar Face
Oh my lord! One of the most beautiful jackets I have seen to date :eusa_clap If only I had the money and right size. Bump for a great jacket and price!

buler

I'll Lock Up
Another masterpiece! I can't imagine how much time and work you put into that. It is a steal at that price.

B

fishmeok

Vendor
Thanks all- the front is measured from the top of the body to the bottom of the waistknit, basically just the zipper length, if it had one. The collar height is not included in the measurement. I'm 6' and wear a 16.5 x 35 shirt and it fits me very well with a flannel shirt on underneath- been wearing it the last couple of days. I never seem to have any of my own jackets to wear, always sell them off so I can make more. Not a bad problem to have, really...
Cheers
Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats