Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Real McCoys Red Silk A2

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Great fit for an off the rack!
Thanks! I am extremely happy with the fit. A bit part of it is the fact that I got to choose the size myself and the fact that the RMC contract A2 is slimmer fitting than probably any other A2.

What I mean by choose my own size is that when I have gone custom in the past, I tell them what my measurements are and the maker builds the jacket to those measurements, but using their judgement as to what the right fit is. They always give me a jacket with an oversized chest. I have a 40in chest. My DD jacket had a 43in chest, the Iron Heart/Alexander Leather's jacket I had briefly had a ridiculous 45in chest. This jacket has just below a 41in chest. It's slightly tight, but leather stretches a bit, so I think it's perfect and definitely fits better than any custom jacket I have ordered. I plan on getting the black J-100 when it is restocked and I expect a similar fit.

Deacon211

One Too Many
Great looking jacket! Perfect fit.

I'd love to see how it looks when it's broken in some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kliffjumper123

Familiar Face
Pics
jPljJvg.jpg

NzmOtdV.jpg
99651bs.jpg
dggv10f.jpg
rrYZMzH.jpg
hXau6gt.jpg
pm4FbJ4.jpg
Nol3U6y.jpg
rotkTnt.jpg

I'm looking at getting one of these for myself but was concerned at the lack of blousing in the body. Is that something you find uncomfortable or an issue?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I'm looking at getting one of these for myself but was concerned at the lack of blousing in the body. Is that something you find uncomfortable or an issue?
It's quite comfortable. It's starting to become a little tight now that I'm weightlifting so much more, but that's not the jacket's fault.

Also, what is it with my threads being resurrected? :D

breezer

Practically Family
awesome jacket, awesome haircut.....and awesome fit pics!

( things I don't want to see in fit pics: untucked shirt, bathroom mirror, sweat pants, bare feet....etc).

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
awesome jacket, awesome haircut.....and awesome fit pics!

( things I don't want to see in fit pics: untucked shirt, bathroom mirror, sweat pants, bare feet....etc).
It's funny because this was almost 4 years ago when I often left my shirt untucked. Now even my t shirts are tucked 100% of the time.

James Lin

New in Town
I love the contrast between the red silk and the really dark brown. I think it just works and looks awesome! I know I am a little bit late to this but how has the break in process been after all this time?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I love the contrast between the red silk and the really dark brown. I think it just works and looks awesome! I know I am a little bit late to this but how has the break in process been after all this time?
Break in process was not bad at all. The red silk lining was incredibly comfortable. Unfortunately, I had to sell this jacket due to fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk