Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Smokejumper Rough-Out White's boots 13E

art89b

Familiar Face
These boots are basically brand new, and I only tried them on. Unfortunately these are a bit to wide for my taste, and I really wish I could keep them. These are 14 inches tall, and are made with the best quality leather. I'm looking to get $300 for them, as these cost over $500 to make. I will consider trades for boss engineer boots in a sz 12.5-13 D. Meets ups in Los Angeles or Pasadena area are perfectly fine.

whitesboots.jpg

These boots are basically brand new, and I only tried them on. Unfortunately these are a bit to wide for my taste, and I really wish I could keep them. These are 14 inches tall, and are made with the best quality leather. I'm looking to get $300 for them, as these cost over $500 to make. I will consider trades for boss engineer boots in a sz 12.5-13 D. Meets ups in Los Angeles or Pasadena area are perfectly fine.

Art - dude! Tell me more - I might be interested - why are you selling? You're worse than me!

art89b

Familiar Face
Quite honestly they are just a bit to wide for my personal taste. If they were a D, I would be more satisfied, but regardless I came across a pair of Nick's Ridgelines that I like a bit better, and they look very alike as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael