Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New (to me) Aero A2 Bronco - Tobacco Badalassi

waterskierKC

New in Town
Wanted to send a special shout out to @borisna for a great transaction on an A2. If you get an opportunity to buy from him you won't be sorry. He was quick to communicate, gracious in negotiation and shipped fast with stellar packaging. Thank you @borisna. That jacket is wonderful.

And what would a post be without a few photos of the jacket. Now this is my first A2 but I think the fit is pretty good. I'm currently working to drop another 10-12lbs but happy with the fit today and believe it will just get better as I get back to my normal weight (165-170lbs).

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 10.19.31 AM.png

Took this pic outdoors in the sun to show off the gorgeous Badalassi leather from Aero.
Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 10.19.43 AM.png

Mikeyrens

New in Town
Wanted to send a special shout out to @borisna for a great transaction on an A2. If you get an opportunity to buy from him you won't be sorry. He was quick to communicate, gracious in negotiation and shipped fast with stellar packaging. Thank you @borisna. That jacket is wonderful.

And what would a post be without a few photos of the jacket. Now this is my first A2 but I think the fit is pretty good. I'm currently working to drop another 10-12lbs but happy with the fit today and believe it will just get better as I get back to my normal weight (165-170lbs).

View attachment 488127

Took this pic outdoors in the sun to show off the gorgeous Badalassi leather from Aero.
View attachment 488128
Rich colour, looks amazing

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff