Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New with tags - Simmons Bilt Tailgunner in Epsom Horsehide P2P - 23"

trainspotter

A-List Customer
Received last month, only tried inside the house. I am still not sure on selling this, but going to have one more in the same style and color, & would certainly prefer to keep 1

SB custom made this jacket for me, and it has come out beautifully. It is made of shiny Italian Epsom horsehide, which is veg tanned and dyed through(not teacore). Mid weight hide, but still has a bit of the firm CXL vibe. Can be worn comfortably. Back gussets and overall pattern ensure great freedom of movement(Debs told me it was due to combination of the back yoke design and gussets unique to the Tailgunner)

Antique brass hardware, 2 inside pockets, Highland Granite Pink Heavyweight Lochcarron Wool Tarten

I spent around $980 on this, looking for $750 + $25 shipping(its a brand new jacket) to CONUS & Canada. Jacket is currently located in Monroe, WA but I keep shuttling between Vancouver & Seattle

Measurements(tagged 42)-
P2P - 23"
Shoulders - 19"
Sleeves - 25.5"
Back - 26"
Hem - 21"

20230627_140139.jpg
20230627_140306.jpg
20230627_140425.jpg
20230627_140517.jpg
20230627_140538.jpg

Last edited:

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Lovely jacket!
I'm also planning on ordering a modified Tailgunner from them.
Currently in the process of ordering another model.
"going to have one more in the same style and color" didn't get the measurements quite right when ordering or did they fail to construct it to spec with this one?

trainspotter

A-List Customer
Lovely jacket!
I'm also planning on ordering a modified Tailgunner from them.
Currently in the process of ordering another model.
"going to have one more in the same style and color" didn't get the measurements quite right when ordering or did they fail to construct it to spec with this one?

Actually the sleeves are an inch too long.
Debs very kindly offered to shorten them for free, but I will have to pay return shipping to UK, so just thought if TFL folks may be interested

& the other jacket is a similar jacket and color(black cxl), but from Aero, purchased during their sale event. Couldn't hold myself and now I will have 2 very similar looking jackets

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love that leather but the pit to pit makes it too tight for me. GLWS, great looking jacket and I know this is a fantastic design.

andyone

A-List Customer
I bought that jacket - and it's up for sale.
I've worn it maybe 10x.
Will take new pictures if wished.
Reason I am selling: Sleeves are a bit to long. And I felt in love with a Thedi jacket so looking to get a Thedi in black.

New price: 600$ + shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner