Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice Fall Items for Sale!

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Here is a trio of Fall garments I am offering to fellow Loungers before putting them up for auction. Being in the Army, I don't have as much latitude with my wardrobe as I did on the civilian side, and having recently moved, I have to knock down the size of my wardrobe a bit.

The first item is a J. Peterman sport coat with some really super Golden Age details - belted back, slightly suppressed waist, 3 button front, side vents, gussetted shoulders, working cuff buttons, flapped bellows type pockets, and made of a Harris tweed with a plaid pattern that is heavy on rust, bronze and olive. Lined in a bronze Bemberg or similar rayon satin. Accurately sized as a 46 - I take a 48R. Dimensions as follows - chest 49", sleeve from top of shoulder seam to cuff 24.5", length from base of collar to hem 33". Price $100 shipped in USA.

Next is an unusual shirt - I cannot place it datewise, because I think it was made for someone - there are no labels of any kind in it. The styling reminds me of the 30s or 40s, but it seems that there was a brief time in the 60's - 70's when certain vintage styles became popular - also the fabric is not wool - appears possibly to be some type of rayon or dacron gabardine - heavy weave and slick feeling, but not stretchy like some of the old synthetic fabrics - what is neat is the dramatic collar, with the curve and long points. Dimensions as follows - Neck 16", chest 46", Sleeve from back center of collar to cuff, 34". Price $20 shipped in USA.

Last item are a pair of heavy walking brogues by Orvis - when I first saw them, I thought they were by Trickers, as the styling is very similar in all respects - these are medium russet or "marron" brown in a pebbled texture, with metal eyelets, full leather lining, bellows style tongue, and a "Dainite" triple sole (outsole is rubber). I think they are a size 11 as there is an 11 marked inside - I am a 9E and they are pretty big on me. Outer sole dimensions as follows: Heel to toe 12 3/4", width at ball 4 3/4". Price $55 shipped in USA.

Condition of all items is very good, used - no stains, holes, tears or smells - the shoes are very clean inside, with very little heel/sole wear, and some light scuffs.

On all items, shipped price applies to USA only - international rates would need to be determined prior to sale.

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto