Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nicks Americana 12D Black CXL Boots

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is a recently received pair of Nick's that are just a little wide for me in the front of the foot area. These are "August 2021" Produced Nicks "Americana" boots with the Moderate arch support in black Horween CXL Steerhide. They have Toe caps, brass hooks & eyes, un-lined 6-7 Oz Horween leather.

These boots had a prior owner who claimed to have worn them only "one time very carefully." Well that very careful wearing resulted in some "dents" in the front, and the rear parts of the boots. Most of these will even out with wear, and I will give the boots a coat of Pecards and "clean" them up as best I can before shipping to the buyer.

Photos take as-received. Boots are in good shape aside from the superficial exterior elements and all are describe & photographed below. Please ask any questions you may have. Run just slightly large for a 12D.

Asking $315 Shipped in CONUS for these Pay Pal only.

Photos (Last image shows build date & size)
DSC_0261.JPG
DSC_0262.JPG
DSC_0263.JPG
DSC_0267.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0270.JPG
DSC_0266.JPG
DSC_0265.JPG DSC_0264.JPG
DSC_0278.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Putting this sale on hold. Been wearing these off and off today, an the CXL is softening up nicely and beginning to shape. So I'll keep going with the break in. They may well turn out to be a favorite pair of boots after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran