Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nicks Handmade Boots Urban Logger - 8D - Waxed Flesh

chponglasia

New in Town
Got a sweet rugged pair of Nicks Boots Urban Loggers in thick, beautiful Brown Horween waxed flesh. Super rugged Vibram 100 full lug sole - and built like absolute tanks. Such solid construction.

These have the "moderate arch," which carries a slightly lower heel and less of an aggressive arch support than what's in the standard builder pro, or their other work boots. I think the balance with the lower heel on this boot is much better.

Wore these about 5 times in dry weather, and not even broken in yet. Tiniest bit of wear visible in the uppers, but the soles are like new, save for a little dirt. This leather patinas BEAUTIFULLY, and they'll be all yours to break in!

These are taking 12-14 weeks MTO from Nicks, and I've heard up to 5 months wait for anything from them, so here's your chance to snag a barely used pair and wear them to your (hopefully social-distanced) Thanksgiving dinner.

SIZING: I'm the same size in these as White's 55, Red Wing, Lofgren, Buco, Wesco, etc. I'm a 9 in Nikes.

$425 shipped in US.

IMG_6907.JPG
IMG_6908.JPG
IMG_6909.JPG
IMG_6910.JPG
IMG_6911.JPG
IMG_6917.JPG
IMG_6918.JPG
IMG_6919.JPG
IMG_6920.JPG

Last edited:

chponglasia

New in Town
Beautiful. Thinking this over right now. May I ask why sell, they are great?!

Thanks! I have an almost identical pair inbound in a roughout, which is the leather I wanted these in as I have a couple pairs of boots in waxed flesh already. But I found these a few weeks ago amazingly in stock at a shop (Northern Republic), and I couldn't resist buying and wearing them a few times. They really are killer.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Spartan - welcome to FL -- if you Left click on the user's name, you can see the last time they were here. Perhaps he will turn back up, but for the OP he was last on here:
chponglasia was last seen:

Jan 12, 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points