Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nick's Roberts black CXL leather 10.5D

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Catch & release on these amazing, beautiful Nick's Roberts. They are a very true to size 10.5D, and therefore just a little too short and even slightly narrow in the heel area for me. I wore them in my house for ~ 1 hour with two different types of socks, just a bit too tight!
Purchased on FL from an established member who ordered them new, I'll provide his description since he provided a great amount of information.

Gently used with minimal signs of wear. Worn less than half a dozen times and no hard use. New boots were over $600 and 6 month wait, Height 8” shaft, 55 Last, black cxl 6-7oz, standard top, pull loop, brass hooks and eyes, unstructured toe, 430 mini lug sole, brown edge, Cuban heel. Custom handmade and custom sizing. It is the standard 55 last which is popular for good arch support for most types of feet. I find it extremely comfortable. Right is minimally larger than left as suggested by Nicks according to my foot measurements sent in when originally made.

Asking $425 shipped CONUS - Pay Pal only please....

DSC_0668.JPG

DSC_0658.JPG
DSC_0659.JPG
DSC_0660.JPG
DSC_0662.JPG DSC_0663.JPG DSC_0666.JPG

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Brannock 10.5 - most of the time White's "10.5" fit like an 11.5, these are much closer to actual designated size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points