Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NRA shirts are here!!!

Louie

Familiar Face
DSCF4220.jpg

OK, the NRA shirts are in! The only thing is that my friend screwed up and ordered ALL the t-shirts in long sleeves. They are a little more expensive but I will eat that cost and the shirts are $20.00 USPS PRIORITY POSTAGE INCLUDED in the continental US. Those not in the continental US, please contact me for shipping rates.

I accept PayPal (my ID is louie9@charter.net ) and will also accept checks (seven days to clear), money orders, or cash (at your own risk). If you decide to pay by mail, PLEASE leave a note as to where you want your shirt or shirts shipped to.

Whichever way people decide to pay PLEASE mention how many shirts you want and what sizes. I will be posting here periodically as to my remaining stock. Please post if you have ANY questions. Thanks.

Louie

carter

I'll Lock Up
Louie said:
DSCF4220.jpg

OK, the NRA shirts are in! The only thing is that my friend screwed up and ordered ALL the t-shirts in long sleeves. They are a little more expensive but I will eat that cost and the shirts are $20.00 USPS PRIORITY POSTAGE INCLUDED in the continental US. Those not in the continental US, please contact me for shipping rates.

I accept PayPal (my ID is louie9@charter.net ) and will also accept checks (seven days to clear), money orders, or cash (at your own risk). If you decide to pay by mail, PLEASE leave a note as to where you want your shirt or shirts shipped to.

Whichever way people decide to pay PLEASE mention how many shirts you want and what sizes. I will be posting here periodically as to my remaining stock. Please post if you have ANY questions. Thanks.

Louie

Louie, Does this mean that we can send you payment for a log-sleeved shirt if we want one?

KilroyCD

One Too Many
carter said:
Louie, Does this mean that we can send you payment for a log-sleeved shirt if we want one?
I was thinking the same thing. Is there an option to get one of the long sleeve shirts, and if so, how much extra would it be?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Great Minds.

KilroyCD said:
I was thinking the same thing. Is there an option to get one of the long sleeve shirts, and if so, how much extra would it be?

There could be more afficinados of the long-sleeved T than are dreamt' of in [whoever's] philosophy. ;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Support your right to arm bears!

RondoHatton said:
Despite the right to bare arms (ouch), I too would like to know if I can get a long sleeve version? May be serendipity.

Certaintipity!
:D

If we can and he's open to the idea, let's try to help Louie move rather than return those long-sleeved T's.

Louie

Familiar Face
NRA t-shirt UPDATE!!

Here's an update on the NRA shirts. Since there were some requests for the long sleeved shirts, so I was able to get those back from the printer. As for the short sleeve shirts, the printer will be putting a rush on those and I should have them in hand by tomorrow or Saturday! That means I have about 90 shirts to shift, so if there is ANYONE you know who may want one, I will have them for sale, so you can start buying now.

I will start shipping the first orders on Tuesday, November 20th.

For people not in the US, the shirt with international shipping included will be $25.00.

For ALL orders please list the quantity wanted and size(s).

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS A SHIRT. They look fantastic and ordering early will ensure Holiday delivery.

Louie

Louie

Familiar Face
Excellent!! Keep those orders coming!!

The short sleeve shirts are in!! I just picked them up this morning and all shirts ordered and paid for will start shipping on Monday!

Thanks.

Louie

Louie

Familiar Face
Thanks to everyone who has ordered a shirt so far! The orders are coming in pretty swift but I still have a lot of shirts left! The first orders will be mailed out today, so keep on the lookout and when you get them PLEASE post a review, so others can see how you liked them!

Also, people have inquired about the other designs I have available. Right now I only have the NRA shirts. The other shirts I showed on the thread ( http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=23761&page=4 ) are from my own personal collection.

When I send out the orders I will be adding a flyer that you can fill out and mail back to me showing all the designs we can make. If you want a specific design, just fill out the form with the quantity and size of the styles you are looking for, with a contact email and phone number, and when we get enough orders (I need at least 20 of each specific shirt to place an order) we will print them up.

Thanks!!!!

Louie

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Alrighty,

Paypal sent for 1 XL short sleeve, 1 Medium short sleeve, and 1 Youth Large (or medium) short sleeve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany