Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWOT BALDWIN SELVAGE DENIM JEANS. Size 36. Retail $225.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
NWOT BALDWIN SELVAGE DENIM JEANS. Size 36.

Denim loomed in Japan on vintage American looms; jeans cut and sewn in the USA. Made by a company recognized as being one of the best specialty denim brands in the US.

Baldwin denim was founded in 2009 when Matt Bladwin decided that there was a demand for a premium American-made denim brand that focused on jeans made from ultra-premium Japanese and American selvage denim. Based in Kansas City, the company still only makes three different fits of jeans, each of which can have a production run of as few as 70 pairs at a time.

These jeans--which are New, Without Tags--are Baldwin's "Henley" model, which are comfortably tailored at the hips and thighs, then taper slightly at the leg opening. They feature "Kansas City Denim" rivets, including a signature "white rivet" at the back. They are made from Japanese selvage denim that was woven on original American looms that were imported to satisfy the Japanese demand for high-quality denim made on traditional American shuttle looms. They also feature the discreet Baldwin back patch.

These retail for $225. These are NWOT.

Asking just $59, boxed and shipped in the USA.

Size 36. Measurements:

Waist: 18 1/2
Inseam: 33 1/2
Rise: 11

Tinytim

Familiar Face
Very nice, understated, simple cut and design, chain stitching, selvedge edges what more do you need. Looks like Gustin jeans! Good luck on the sale.

Tinytim

Familiar Face
Fantastic! When the items are good, there will be no shortage of takers. I was very tempted myself.

By the way, will you consider international shipping, as I live outside the USA? I see you regularly list many nice items and I am sometimes tempted to make an offer.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Fantastic! When the items are good, there will be no shortage of takers. I was very tempted myself.

By the way, will you consider international shipping, as I live outside the USA? I see you regularly list many nice items and I am sometimes tempted to make an offer.

I'm ALWAYS happy to send things internationally! I also offer shipping at less than actual cost since my listed prices include free US shipping, and it's only fair to cover part of the cost of shipping to international buyers, too! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider