Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nylon/Nomex lovers check this Russian jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
To be sure that isn't Russian issued...is it? I know they tend to copy our military gear, but dang, at least change the pocket shape or something! Maybe he snagged it off of eBay and is just rockin' it for his comrades!

AF

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
To be sure that isn't Russian issued...is it? I know they tend to copy our military gear, but dang, at least change the pocket shape or something! Maybe he snagged it off of eBay and is just rockin' it for his comrades!

AF

Believe that's the Ukrainian troops pictured rather than the Russian ones.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Atticus Finch said:
I think no matter the nationality of the soldier wearing it, the jacket is a US CWU-45.
Those jackets are readily available almost everywhere for often very low prices, as you've said many times before, so he probably just picked up off e-Bay like everyone else!

ingineer

One Too Many
No doubt about that is CWU-45 issued, not very unusual to trade off stuff in the military
Colonel Yuili looks anxious , holding on to his cell phone for dear life.
Will I make major General?

AustinTX

One of the Regulars
So.

Russia and Ukraine are on the very brink of war. In the accompanying video to the link, Russians fire warning shots at the approaching Ukrainians. The whole situation in the Crimea threatens to spin out of control.

And yet the commentary here is.....Are they wearing issue or eBay? (WTF!?!?!?)

Just...Wow!

AustinTX

One of the Regulars
I think taking a relaxed attitude in tricky situations is to be admired. When everyone gets uptight and over-focused, that's when mistakes are made. Taking a step back and noticing something that's just a little bit different helps to develop perspective and can take the steam out of a situation.

You've missed your calling as a diplomat. The world needs more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy