Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OG 107 jacket

konopekk

New in Town
Hello is that jacket genuine or some kind of reproduction?
It doesn’t have the dsa or dla code.

E8-F74-E8-D-2357-43-BE-865-A-F3883-FDBC63-A.jpg

Kubatu

A-List Customer
I don't know if this is helpful, but the RN 43031 is matched to a company called "GIBRALTAR FABRICS INC", which may be the same company as "Gibraltar Industries Inc." a company that did produce military apparel in the past. However, every Gibraltar Industries military piece I have seen says the name of the company, not the RN. I personally don't think I've ever seen true surplus items with RN numbers on them.

Anyway, don't really have anything solid to say, but if the jacket is a reproduction (which I wouldn't be surprised if it is), it is likely made by a company that has produced military garments in the past, so you could do worse.

konopekk

New in Town
I don't know if this is helpful, but the RN 43031 is matched to a company called "GIBRALTAR FABRICS INC", which may be the same company as "Gibraltar Industries Inc." a company that did produce military apparel in the past. However, every Gibraltar Industries military piece I have seen says the name of the company, not the RN. I personally don't think I've ever seen true surplus items with RN numbers on them.

Anyway, don't really have anything solid to say, but if the jacket is a reproduction (which I wouldn't be surprised if it is), it is likely made by a company that has produced military garments in the past, so you could do worse.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner