Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One jacket that got away in 2022

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
I still feel it. Loved that jacket. In the hunt for one just like it: Early 60's Harley one pocket Cafe racer sporter:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...n-one-pocket-sportster-white-label-44.105356/

As in torfjord earlier thread of the top five purchases of 2022. Please share your thoughts.
HD One Pocket Sportster.jpeg

Last edited:

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Damn, you should have told me it was on your list.

@torfjord you could have worn that jacket to a baseball or softball game- fit right in.

Hahaha yeah! I sort of knew that the sleeves were likely to be a problem but wanted to gamble. Cause I mean, look at this:
8326EADD-D1DA-4B3B-A6DD-F44423056091.jpeg

I wouldn’t say it’s on my list per se. But a really nice one shows up in a decent price, I will be opportunistic.

dwilson

A-List Customer
That size 42 dead leaf caboose that ended a few days ago. I was in up to $1.5k but ended up going for around $2.2k. A bit too rich for a used jacket I'm not 100% sure would fit me great.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
That size 42 dead leaf caboose that ended a few days ago. I was in up to $1.5k but ended up going for around $2.2k. A bit too rich for a used jacket I'm not 100% sure would fit me great.
2.2k for a jacket that is not 100% fit size? I would have done the same. However, I have kept a 1.5k spending limit on any leather jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner