Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One Man's Search For A Cafe Racer

dadonn

Familiar Face
No feedback on Bates? They're about 40 minutes from Venice where I'm now staying and I could go in and get measured in person. My search on here produced one gentleman's custom piece but for a well known company, there's not a lot of chat on here about them. Anyone? Buehler uh Bates?

Dave

MillersCrossing

Familiar Face
My two cents, I dealt with both Johnson Leathers and Aero and both were great. That said, JL were truly excellent and went over and above with their service (I dealt with Alan over the phone and via email). Unfortunately it didn't result in a jacket at the end as I was gunshy about spending that much on a jacket that might not fit meright so in the end I chickened out and went with an option that I could at least try on first. BUT when the time comes when the money is there and I can spend it without a guilty conscience, you can bet I will go back to Johnson Leathers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112