Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo Raven Black Melusine Fedora 7 3/8 Like New ... Never Say "Never"

Bowtie Birmington

Familiar Face
Visiting Graham Thompson's Optimo Chicago webpage: HATMAKING heading, OUR FELT: play video. Graham immediately begins explaining about his ten-year quest to recreate the world's finest long-hair beaver felt. In the video the hat that he is holding and showing is pretty much exactly what I own, a raven black felt with burgundy ribbon. Here comes the never say "never" part, as I intended this to be a keeper / not-to-be-sold collectable (living in Phoenix my Panama is the go-to hat all year long reducing my feltfur ones to living in their boxes). So...I'll post photos later today but if anyone is interested I will be looking to move the hat along. Like all of my hats, this one is 100% as new but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves when posted. Last I looked Optimo was selling this hat for $800 plus. We'll work out something for someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner