Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orvis Hunting Vest F/S

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
I recently acquired a brand new, with tags, Orvis Hunting Vest. I was quite excited, until I found that it just doesn't quite fit. I'm a 42, and while I can button this vest, it is a bit snug and won't allow any layering beyond a shirt and undershirt. So, for a hunter or shooter that wears about a 40 or less, this is a great vest. It is a soft canvas, with a plaid liner. The color is a pale yellow, and it has shooting pads on the shoulders, two exterior handwarmer pockets, and inside zippered pocket, and a pass-through zippered game pocket on the back. The game pocket is lined with brown nylon or taffeta, but I don't think it is blood-proof.

I'm just asking what I paid for it, which was $23.50, plus shipping.

Sure would be a sharp vest for that classic upland hunting attire! I have much larger versions fo these pics, so please let me know if you'd like a closer look.

Frontsm.jpg
Backsm.jpg

InsideFrontsm.jpg
InsideBacksm.jpg

Tagsm.jpg

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
Mike K. said:
Too many Tuskers, eh Jack? lol
lol lol Yeah, they'll be my downfall yet! I've been rationing my last case, until I get to Redlands, again.

The funny thing about this vest was that the person selling it thought it was a fishing vest. I guess because it's Orvis. Some Orvis vests I have are great in a large, some are better in medium. Oh, well, took a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff