Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Out for a walk

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
benstephens said:
Here is a picture of My good lady and me out for a walk on a wet winters day in Devon!

Photos of me are very rare, so please be kind;)

Under my Over coat I am wearing very baggy plus fours, a harris tweed sports jacket and a wool waist coat, Simone is wearing a country tweed suit.

BenSim.jpg

Kind Regards

Ben

Sensational image.. If i could post images here, i would.. somehow cant seem to work it out..
here's a link instead
http://www.fogeygentleman.co.uk/

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Thank you

scotrace said:
Happy to help out.

yesterday.JPG

You look smashing!

Hello there. thank you for that.. I seem to have some sort of limited account and posting images is an issue.. still, i do have my very own website to battel with on a daily basis!!!! And.. i have a lot of new suits that need to be photographed!!!
RBH

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Benstephens that is an amazingly beautiful photogragh.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I wish I could get my pics to look that good.

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
DOUGLAS said:
Benstephens that is an amazingly beautiful photogragh.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I wish I could get my pics to look that good.

I concur. Photoshop has a few good tricks to vintage them.. however computers and I do not get along very well!!. Maybe i need some advice

benstephens

Practically Family
That photograph is not photoshopped at all. It was taken by a friend who is a very good photographer (Gordon Ayres) at a country house in Devon.

Kindest Regards

Ben

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
A smashing rig, RBH.

Sir RBH said:
And.. i have a lot of new suits that need to be photographed!!!
But, you may want to button up your trousers on future photo shoots.;)

yesterday.JPG

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
benstephens said:
That photograph is not photoshopped at all. It was taken by a friend who is a very good photographer (Gordon Ayres) at a country house in Devon.

Kindest Regards

Ben

Dear Sir.. that is a stunning photograph.. would love to see some more images of your vintage attire. Kind REgards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred