Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Outtakes

There should be no shortage of material for this great thread. Here is one that didn’t make it out.
1st week of April, and the confinement was taking its toll as I began to adjust... 438EF26C-7063-4917-B9EF-5E6D690CBA1C.jpeg
Vintage Silhouettes blue steel.

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family
This could only happen during the covid pandemic.

I tucked the bandana only to notice a dirty shirt.

View attachment 236581

On another outing the large white logo in the center folded to look like I was wearing a blob of sunblock on my nose.

View attachment 236582
I noticed your Rebel Yell shirt. I just bought some of that a couple weeks ago in the 100 proof. Not bad at all considering the price.

I noticed your Rebel Yell shirt. I just bought some of that a couple weeks ago in the 100 proof. Not bad at all considering the price.
I stick with the original mostly, a good shooter Whiskey. I got the shirts & some free swag a couple yrs ago on the KY Bourbon Tour. We toured 5-6 different distilleries and most had something to give away. On the bus after the tour was over people were trading shirts & swag to get what they wanted.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Bowen, I've been racking my brain, this reminds me of a character in a fable but I can't come up with it.
Hey Jack:
Good to hear from you and good to see you posting some.
Lol....you had me going for a min. I thought, oh oh...but heck, i’ll take The Artful Dodger any day. Great name. Thank heavens it’s not some dancing dandy kinda fellow. Lol
Heck, i always wanted to be a pick pocket anyway, probably from that movie. I know i did want “more porridge“ because of it.
Stay well Jack, this scourge thing is lookin for fine fellows around our ages.
B
Ps: shoulda known @Frunobulax knew the answer. Ha

Hey Jack:
Lol....you had me going for a min. I thought, oh oh...but heck, i’ll take The Artful Dodger any day. Great name. Thank heavens it’s not some dancing dandy kinda fellow. Lol
Heck, i always wanted to be a pick pocket anyway, probably from that movie. I know i did want “more porridge“ because of it.
B
You should dress up as the Lil' Pickpocket & read the chapters to your granddaughter. And at least you know what you can go as come Halloween.

Hey Jack:
B

Another possibility...

Qs3yAPM.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points