Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Over 100 Pairs of Vintage Shoes

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
They have tiny metal taps at the heel and toe. They'll last forever and then some.

I am SO glad you like them! It is truly the Badge Of Honor to pass some Wonderful Vintage Item to a fellow Fedora Lounger to find a fabulous new home. Marc Chevalier always tried his best to pass his items to Loungers, and it is a great tradition to continue.

SteveAS

Practically Family
I was delighted to get these cool old Stetsons. Thanks, Issh!

$T2eC16ZHJHYE9nzpebcPBQBs3T3wuw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJEkE+VCHgUcZBQBs3y(h0!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16hHJHIE9nysfplSBQBs3uiE(Q~~60_3.JPG

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
They're QUITE slippery, actually. I'm also concerned about tryng to dance in them. The leather soles should slide quite well, but I'm afraid the metal taps will damage a nice wood dance floor.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
I put no slip adhesive circles on the heels of all my full leather (or tapped) heeled shoes. Another on the forefoot and I have no fear of slippage.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I was delighted to get these cool old Stetsons. Thanks, Issh!

$(KGrHqJHJEkE+VCHgUcZBQBs3y(h0!~~60_3.JPG

Those were one of the picks of the bunch. When will you ever see the likes of those again? I have pair of Stetson Saratogas that are nice with a similar shape but those are another level. What America used to make...ay yi yi!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy