Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pale or Tan?

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A tinted moisturizer (I've tried 3 diferent ones: Garnier, Maybelline andL'Oreal) caused such havoc (breakout is an understatemt!) on my face, that I dare not to think about wearing any EVER again. I'd rather have a good foundation, no matter what the experts say, thank you. :D

vintageTink

One Too Many
I'm pale (NC20 in Mac), a few freckles on my nose but mostly my back and arms. I burn! Although when I lived in SoCal I did have a nice healthy glow. I never noticed because I was pale still, but pictures don't lie. Ha!
My legs never tan, though. Ever. Never.

Here in WA, we get no sun whatsoever. And being affected by SAD, I need it.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
The older I get, the worse the sun affects me -- I don't tan and I don't freckle, I just get blotchy. Fortunately, I spend most of my waking hours locked away in a windowless room so the pitiless rays will leave me alone. Most people around here are in the same boat -- fish-belly white is the official Maine State Color -- so I don't stand out much. The only people who display a tan around here are the folks who go into those spray-paint places.

rene_writer

Familiar Face
I'd like to get a light tan this summer. I like the way it looks and being a Californian 20-something means that I put up with pale jokes all year around. I'm a red head and I don't tan easily, but I do tan well eventually and I don't freckle, so why not?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112