Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pattern Box

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
I see I've missed this round by that much. May I sign up now the next round of Pattern Box? My patterns are sized 16-20.

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
Tenuki, We'll add you in, I'm lame and forgot to send the box, so here's how the rotation is going to go:

GrantFan
DeadPanDiva
Wire9Vintage
Tenuki
then back to me

So Grant fan if you could PM me with your address I'll get it out to you ASAP!

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Ladies I am so sorry it took me this long. I have been sick and not able to get the box out but I just got it back from the post office today.
Here are the four selections I made
lounge014.jpg

lounge012.jpg

lounge013.jpg

lounge011.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I am exited. I am going to start going through patterns to contribute now. That slip pattern is wonderful Grant Fan. I have a similar one with a floor length skirt. Glad you are feeling better.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
After a successful sew-cation, I'm looking forward to pawing through the contents of this box! I assembled my donations. This might be a silly question, but do all the patterns have to be vintage or vintage styled? I have some patterns modern I'd like see go to a good home. Can I include them or send them in the box?

Caroline H

Familiar Face
"Sew-cation"!! I love it! lol I'm definately going to borrow that. I'll give you credit for it! I'm taking one the week after Labor Day and now I know what to call it!

I hope there will be more rounds of this so when I have enough posts I can join in! This looks fun!

Last edited:

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
I'm glad I could help! After 2 days back at work, I'm ready for my next sew-cation! ;-D

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I am sending the pattern box off tomorrow. I started an new shift at work and since I never leave on time, I haven't been able to get to the post office to get the size box I need. Sorry for the delay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner