Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pendleton Shirt/Jacket XXL

frussell

One Too Many
This is a Pendleton I won on eBay, only to find it's just a hair smaller than I would like. Size XXL, not super vintage, but not a model I can find anywhere. Zip up, shirt-jac style, great vintage-style muted colors. Tag says "assembled in Mexico of fabric from U.S.A." Button sleeve closures, two chest flap pockets (no button, just flaps), two lower handwarmer pockets. No flaws that I can see. Unlined. Color is closer to the closeup of the tag than in other photos. I'd like to get $85, shipping included, via PayPal. I overpaid on this one, and will be losing a bit of $$, but I hate to see it sit in the closet, and none of my friends are as big as me. Thanks, Frank
overall:
PC160022.jpg
[/IMG]
pockets detail:
PC160025.jpg
[/IMG]
tag:
PC160024.jpg
[/IMG]

frussell

One Too Many
I'm more of a 3X, but I had recently bought an old Pendleton jacket that sounded about the same size that fit very well, so I took a shot. I'm between a 54 and 56, but I'm 6'5", so I need length as well as width. This fits me zipped up without being embarrassingly tight, but not roomy enough for much other than a long-sleeved tshirt underneath. Sounds about your size, let me know. Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy