Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phoenix Hat Company

frussell

One Too Many
I put my new Arizona in a cattleman’s crease for now. Plenty of crown to do whatever I want if I change my mind. Rick was a pleasure to deal with. Frank.
DDFDF758-1421-4D08-9B65-C2B39F9BBB91.jpeg

Picked up my mink/beaver blend this week. Natural felt with a serpent coloured ribbon, silverbelly brim binding. Rick performed his usual stellar level of artistry. Love the hat. Will post pics when i have decided on the bash....

Now how am I supposed to sleep tonight! Looking forward to the complete review and photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

humanshoes

One Too Many
Picked up my mink/beaver blend this week. Natural felt with a serpent coloured ribbon, silverbelly brim binding. Rick performed his usual stellar level of artistry. Love the hat. Will post pics when i have decided on the bash....
I'm looking forward to seeing your personal touches on the new hat belfastboy. Especially that rolling pin trick.

humanshoes

One Too Many
My apologies, in advance, for this little bit of rambling that has nothing to do with hats. It all started with Dogman's question about the things I don't do. Which, of course, got me thinking about the things I haven't done, but want to do. Which, in turn, got me thinking about blacksmithing. Which, inevitably, had me asking myself, "what are you waiting for?". Now I have this Peter Wright 126 pound anvil (made in England sometime between 1860 and 1890) sitting in my kitchen along with all the parts I need to build my own gas forge. And so, slowly but surely, the Phoenix Forge will be born. The Fedora Lounge truly is populated by enablers of the very best kind. Thanks a lot Dog.
Peter Wright Anvil.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko