Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photo Gallery?

Xopher

A-List Customer
This may be a really really stupid question, that could have been answered with a little more research on my part, buuuut does this site have a photo gallery where you can just click on the model of jacket you wanna see and be able to view everyones collection? If yes, can you link it please, and if no wouldnt that be fantastic? We could window shop in the best way possible by seeing limitless photos of every jacket of every age and make. I know I would be in flight jacket heaven and probably never leave the computer anymore. There could be a section to show of the planes y'all might fly or the motorcycles I restore, or someone with an artsy shot of a bomber jacket draped over a hot rod? I dunno. Any whooo, just some thoughts. Thank ya kindly.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Currently the easiest way of looking at images of a particular model is to perform a google search of images of the specific model that one wishes to view.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
All public galleries should now be visible. In order to have a photo gallery that multiple people can upload to is probably going to require us purchasing an add-on software for vBulletin. We'll probably end up doing this.

majormajor

One Too Many
All public galleries should now be visible. In order to have a photo gallery that multiple people can upload to is probably going to require us purchasing an add-on software for vBulletin. We'll probably end up doing this.

BTW - For anyone wanting to start their own album, the FAQ on how to do this is wrong. There is NOT a link in your User Control Panel, so don't go looking for it.

Here's how you do it.....

1. In the top line links, click on "Community" and then, on the drop-down, on "Albums"

2. The Albums page will open, and in the top right corner, you will see the "Create New Album" button.

3. Hit this, and you will be invited to give your album a name, and to elect whether it is to be public or private.

4. Once you have done that, you will be taken to a page where you can upload pictures or edit the album.

Job done!

To get back to your album next time, just do step 1 - you'll see your album there. Just click on the name to access it:D;)

Asienizen

One of the Regulars
Well I've always wondered, we have a trenchcoat thread, we have an Irvin thread, we have "Show us your 1920s suits" thread. Why don't we have a "show us your new leather jacket" thread? It would make it easier for viewing and discussion purposes, instead of starting 3 or 4 new "here's my new leather jacket" threads every day.

So the next person who gets a new leather jacket, just title it: Show us your new leather jacket

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Well I've always wondered, we have a trenchcoat thread, we have an Irvin thread, we have "Show us your 1920s suits" thread. Why don't we have a "show us your new leather jacket" thread? It would make it easier for viewing and discussion purposes, instead of starting 3 or 4 new "here's my new leather jacket" threads every day.

So the next person who gets a new leather jacket, just title it: Show us your new leather jacket
:D

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Thus far, Major is the only one to post an album, which would probably have a header of "Aero Spring Collection" and believe that he is on the right track. I think that it would be a good thing if some method of cataloging various manufacturers and models might be developed. Perhaps NF can come up with a way of doing this.

That's exactly the type of Gallery, Windward!
There could be A2s, Halfbelts, etc....
Even Boots, Modern Open Crown Hats...
What a great resource!

Ron Casella

New in Town
I am new here,and just tried this ,There is no "create album" button anywhere on that page.Very frustrating .
I see that this was an old post,from 2013.Has there been any updates to this?

1. In the top line links, click on "Community" and then, on the drop-down, on "Albums"

2. The Albums page will open, and in the top right corner, you will see the "Create New Album" button.

3. Hit this, and you will be invited to give your album a name, and to elect whether it is to be public or private.

4. Once you have done that, you will be taken to a page where you can upload pictures or edit the album.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Great ideas, but please try to incl; What type of jacket it is, the leather used, mods, body size and measurments.
This info would help so much.
To be able to see a guy, similar body dimension to you, wearing a particular jacket. Pics speak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8panelnewsboy