Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pictures of Vanson Jackets?

Hammer Down

One of the Regulars
There are very few pics of Vanson jackets online, or on The Fedora Lounge.

99% of all existing pics are Enfields.

Post your pics here in this thread!

Let's get some pics going, especially if you've got some pics of Vanson jackets other than the Enfields!

Lando

Practically Family
I just want to preempt this by saying that these are not the styles of coats that the fedora lounge is about. I'm posting them to this thread to give people some idea of just what Vanson at least has been capable of in the past. Most of these jackets are more than 5 years old now at the least. But I'm posting them so that people can see just how skilled Vanson could be, meaning, anything you can dream up they can do, at least they used to be that good. I do have a Vanson A2 coming to me at some point and will post pics of that when it arrives as it betters jives with the theme of the forum.
5301545123_52f4fa0bf9_z.jpg

Based on their Luftwaffe Coat, I rearranged the colors and had the shoulder cape added that was itself based on something I had seen on old paintings of Merlin. It's a festive coat made for being jolly and puckish, and weighs a merry ton lol.
3322306802_e76ae214ec_z.jpg

Car coat done with solar leather.
3322307624_b051b8b478_z.jpg

This one started its life as a cafe racer of sorts and ended up a big art project.
6785374059_6e5c0a8712_z.jpg

Got this one from Logan's Closet a while back. Leather is heavy but without all the stiffness that you usually get with Vansons.

Vanson was the jacket company of my youth. I loved their leather and never thought anyone could be better, and then I strolled into this place and found a pantheon of phenomenal jacket production companies. I haven't done direct business with them in a long time, and the last two jackets I bought have been through dealers. But, when I emailed them last years to ask if they could put together a jacket based on an insane Moebius design, they said they could and even quoted me a not totally insane price for the amount of work. We'll see if one day I get around to going through with it.

Hope these images help at all with people wondering about what Vanson can do, and Ill post that A2 when it lands later this week.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
My Vanson Insurrection PLU-3 with custom "Insurrection Motorcycle Club, Seattle, WA" lettering on it...the lettering is very old school and looks great.

I turned the photo into a "Motivational Poster" a long time ago...but I still like the photo...AND the jacket!!!

DedicationPoster.jpg

strokes1251

Practically Family
I just want to preempt this by saying that these are not the styles of coats that the fedora lounge is about. I'm posting them to this thread to give people some idea of just what Vanson at least has been capable of in the past. Most of these jackets are more than 5 years old now at the least. But I'm posting them so that people can see just how skilled Vanson could be, meaning, anything you can dream up they can do, at least they used to be that good. I do have a Vanson A2 coming to me at some point and will post pics of that when it arrives as it betters jives with the theme of the forum.

Based on their Luftwaffe Coat, I rearranged the colors and had the shoulder cape added that was itself based on something I had seen on old paintings of Merlin. It's a festive coat made for being jolly and puckish, and weighs a merry ton lol.

This one started its life as a cafe racer of sorts and ended up a big art project.

Got this one from Logan's Closet a while back. Leather is heavy but without all the stiffness that you usually get with Vansons.

Vanson was the jacket company of my youth. I loved their leather and never thought anyone could be better, and then I strolled into this place and found a pantheon of phenomenal jacket production companies. I haven't done direct business with them in a long time, and the last two jackets I bought have been through dealers. But, when I emailed them last years to ask if they could put together a jacket based on an insane Moebius design, they said they could and even quoted me a not totally insane price for the amount of work. We'll see if one day I get around to going through with it.

Hope these images help at all with people wondering about what Vanson can do, and Ill post that A2 when it lands later this week.

that third jacket you have thte ended up as an art project WOW its gotta be one of the best looking jackets ive ever seen in my life keep it up :)

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
Here's my Teton. When I got my Enfield from ebay, I thought for a while that I'd never wear it again. But in truth, the Teton is a great bike jacket with armor and venting. So I use my Enfield for the times when I'm going to a restaurant or shopping or something where I'm going to be walking around and the Teton is a little too much jacket. Otherwise I love to have the freedom to open up the chest pockets or the scoops in the sleeves. And the pockets are super-convenient too. (Before I recommend it, though, I have to add that the metal zipper broke the first weekend, so I sent it back for a replacement nylon zipper Kim suggested that works super.)
Teton1.jpg

Photoon2012-01-04at1244.jpg

Last edited:

volleykinginnc

Familiar Face

And now you see why there are no pics online.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I don't understand those coloured patchwork jackets. The only Vanson's I relate to so far are the Enfield and the Model B (as long as it is not done up like the House jacket).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy