Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Placed an Aero order

CodeRed

One of the Regulars
Went ahead with it finally...

Single breasted Mariner
Jerkey russet in med weight HH
no storm sleves
olive cotton lining
two interior pockets/zip/button
exterior pokets lined in cotto too
name tag
hook in collar
Overlap stitching

I already have a really heavy Vanson HH for the motorcycle. I live in LA so I wanted something that I could wear in a milder climate..thx for all the advice prepurchase, should be here by xmas. Hope is works out OK.

Budajoe

New in Town
Oh man, you will love this thing!

I recently ordered & received one, pretty much similar to the one you describe (mine is in brown heavy FQHH lined in Alpaca). It's actually the one Mark has up in his photo galleries.

I too was a bit hesitant when ordering, but man, when I first opened the package, and smelled that leather! Ah, you'll know the feeling soon enough!

It's really beauty of a coat. The leather is feels so strong, that I think it can stop bullets -- this thing surely can last a lifetime depending on the type of wear! At the same time, it's really so supple as well.

I'm also in the LA area and I've had a couple of chances to wear this thing already (I'm praying for an EXTRA cold winter! (or as cold as they come in LA)

Budajoe

JLStorm

Practically Family
I just finished ordering a very customized B-3 / ANJ-4 combination jacket from Aero. Hopefully I will get it by xmas. It will be interesting to see what Aero comes up with. I too cannot wait to open that package and smell that leather!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass