Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

POLL: Which jacket do you like more?

Which one do you like more?

• LW 3.5 oz Strada Black/ Green

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • AERO Maxwell Vincenza Italian Olive

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Pepe

New in Town
Pick one.
Lost World's Cafe STRADA in 3.5 oz Black & Olive Horsehide
-or-
Aero Maxwell in Italian Vincenza Olive Horsehide

Attachments

• 20200402_111154.jpg
    20200402_111154.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 596
I agree that Aero’s Olive would be so much better if it were darker/ more saturated like that LW. Thedi has a great olive deerskin:
A30DD59F-8DBA-45AC-BF23-E46B2B2BC7EE.jpeg
Role Club’s olive Horween steerhide would also be awesome:
52C6F2CC-8813-4D33-B4B0-32ECD7E83DF1.jpeg

zebedee

One Too Many
I would definitely dig those stripes while I ate biscotti, blogging in the mall. :)
On the other hand, the olive on the Aero is really pale.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I want to see the LW Strada worn - may look super cool. I like this 70s style. The olive used by Aero looks too pale IMO even if I really like the Maxwell design...as said by @handymike if Aero would select the green deerskin Thedi offers, the Maxwell would look perfect in my eyes.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
IMO the LW look is too busy for my tastes, although I would prefer the Aero a darker shade of olive. Much darker. However I do like the Aero's simple, understated look but chose my black goatskin Maxwell without chest pocket (s).

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
@William Pepe was the LW on sale for a bit on ebay? i recall a size 48 strada a few months back..
A jacket always looks better being worn.. I would like to see fit pics of both.. I lean towards the Maxwell tho..would that darken in the sun/with wear?

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Can I pick the Thedi? Seriously though, the Maxwell looks cream on my screen so I don't think that's doing the jacket much justice. Personally I'm not into stripes on jackets so I ended up voting for the Maxwell.

Mich486

One Too Many
Though choice but the colour of the Maxwell is really one that wouldn’t work for me so I have to say the LW.

Olive/military green is a colour I like a lot but imho it works better on textiles.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I like the Maxwell a lot but yes, can see its not the most easy to wear colour.

The stripes on the other just look a bit wrong. I don't mind jackets with stripes, but the placement there looks off to me, maybe looks better when worn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB