Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Portable small hat stand!!

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Just for fun

:) Thanks Aaron,
On another thread they were talking about eating out and no place to put thru hats in the restaurant. Carry this puppy in!!

I like yout hat rack for a truck or a larger auto.
Thanks,

Sharpy

ginobarracuda

Familiar Face
I like the ones at Noggintops;
I bought two- one for the car, one for my cubicle..

http://www.noggintops.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=64&p_catid=12&sid=9fIMQs1Ed2fZ6Bg-25105538865.e8

ginobarracuda

Familiar Face
I'm getting lots of nice comments at work with everyone finally noticing my
hats safely stored up right, instead of them just resting on their crowns on top of my bookcase.
Getting it set up in the car is a more difficult; I have mine clipped behind the driver's seat, and during lunch I sometimes go out and read in the car; just don't forget and lean the seat back! :confused: Oops

Canadave

One Too Many
ginobarracuda said:
I'm getting lots of nice comments at work with everyone finally noticing my hats safely stored up right...

Any chance of posting a pic? I'm having trouble picturing how that holder works with a hat. The pic on the Noggintops website is unclear to me.

Old_Hat said:
...and she almost snapped at me "WHY would you wear a hat IN THE CAR?". ...The proper answer, of course, is "why would I not?".

My answer would be "because I can". ;) I think I mentioned in another post that when my wife and I were looking for our current house, our real estate agent would pick us up in her caddy. (It wasn't vintage, but about 25 years old, mint and huge.) I used to just hop right in the back seat and leave my hat on. Sweet! :)

David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy