Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Possessed Puppy (and other video)

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
I had the great privilage of having a fancy video camera for the weekend. Since no one else was around, the family dog was my only subject.

POSSESSED PUPPY

I'll put some more footage up that I filmed. I hope you all enjoy.

Also, if you have any video that you took yourself that is on the internet and is appropriate, please by all means show us! Explain what is occuring, the date, the location, and whatever else.

K

killertomata

Awww!
lol that is so cute! Looks like one happy doggie.

I've got no vid to share, unless it was the vid of my sister's entire family doing the Charlie Brown dances from the Christmas special... but I'd have to get permission. :D

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
The Flower Garden

and very itchy...

If permission is granted, please do. :)

I just added another short called "Mail's Here", which is on the same webpage as the possessed puppy.

Here is something I hope everyone takes the time to watch. I know that after this weekend, I may never have this camera again, so I wanted to make it worth while.

Presenting,"THE FLOWER GARDEN"

The music is from the motion picture, "Hero"

Paratrooper

Familiar Face
So how did the puppy smell...that was the "oh I'm going to roll in this so I don't smell likea dog so I can be.....mighty hunter."
I have seen my dog do that too many times to not know what that is.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Gosh some days I wish I could roll arond in the grass like that too! Made me chuckle! I never knew they had mailboxes that have a lock box inside of them! Makes sense to have them, I guess I just live where ya don't need them?

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Chautauqua Lake always has a nice assortment of very dead fish for doggies to roll in. Nothing like a very dead fish to get yourself all stunk up in. It was very talented of the doggy to stay so conveniently in the frame for you. A really nice little clip.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Not that I did smell him...but he just went to the groomers last week so I imagine he still had that shampoo smell.

MaryDeluxe said:
Gosh some days I wish I could roll arond in the grass like that too! Made me chuckle! I never knew they had mailboxes that have a lock box inside of them! Makes sense to have them, I guess I just live where ya don't need them?

It's funny that you say that because while he is trying get rid of the itches, if you or me were to do the same, it would cause many itches. lol

It's good to be precautious because you may have a letter inside that would cause a lot of trouble if stolen.

Tomasso said:
What camera are you using?

A Sony FX1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo